Tuesday 16 February 2010

✴ raining cats and grannies


It has poured with rain all day. All day! Not ideal to be housebound with a fractious one year old and two stir crazy pusscats. If I haven't been tripping up over musical toys and stepping in discarded rice cakes on the floor then I've been constantly opening the back door and patiently waiting for the in/out? decision of a small furry one. 
Hooray for the biscuit bribe. Organic chocolate for the one year old and Whiskas treats for the furry ones, and let's hope I got them the right way round...
Fallen somewhat behind with the grannies... Just over a quarter of the way there, I reckon. But it's all good.

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post! I don't love those rainy, tripping over things, grumpy kid days. Hope the sun is shining today. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks incredible. We finally have Summer sunshine again, so mowed the lawns, 3 loads of washing, back to normal. Rain bums out my sewing mood sometimes, glad you make good use of it. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post takes me back to pre-catflap days. Two of my cats love to be out in the rain, for the eldest it's a no-no, he likes to be cosy.
    Your granny squares look really lovely. I love the colours you have chosen. Hope you can get more done. Of course now my boys are back to school today the sun has come out!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete